Cebu City Living

This blog post is a little late, but I figured better late than never. My first full week of being in Cebu was January 6-12, as Margie traveled back to Ozamiz Saturday January 5. Upon renting an Airbnb for the week near Cebu IT Park, I scoured the city for place to call home for the next year or so. With a city of it's size it's a bit overwhelming to choose. None the less it was a good experience viewing several units, and also becoming more comfortable with the city.

Main Road in Mobolo, Cebu City

View of Cebu IT Park from near Mobolo

Other than searching for places to live, during my time in Cebu so far I've had the chance to catch up on reading and try out some new restaurants. A couple that stood out so far included:


  • Abaca Baking Company - great atmosphere and very tasty eats. I've been here three times already since it is near the Airbnb unit I was renting, once for lunch and twice for breakfast. It is one of the best restaurants I've been to in awhile, although unfortunately on the higher end price-wise.


  • The Burger Joint -  Outdoor burger restaurant with picnic tables. P150 for the value meal (3 USD). It's really good, in fact I think I may become a regular despite the long walk.

Value Meal at The Burger Joint
Other than that, I've bought some fruit off the street, and tried several other restaurants including a small cafe serving almost exclusively hot brownies with vanilla ice cream.

On January 11 I signed the lease to the condo here in Cebu. It's nice to be in such a convenient location, especially being close to a  small public market to get fresh foods.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sirao Gardens, Tops Lookout, Temple of Leah

Christmas Break Part 2 - PSALM Reunion, Hoyohoy, and Ozamiz

Pre-Wedding - May 2019